We got the message 8 years ago. Moderators: intervene!

Started Jan 14, 2017 | Polls thread
ISO 1 Million
ISO 1 Million Regular Member • Posts: 494
Re: We got the message 8 years ago. Moderators: intervene!

Clayton1985 wrote:

daleeight wrote:

I think we should all get medium format digitals and then raise a finger to all when they talk IQ and stuff....

This is the perfect example of why the problem isn't necessarily with those that might have some interest in other formats. It is at least equally (if not more) a problem with those that have an inferiority complex about their chosen format, system, etc.

I've been frequenting dpr since Feb 2014 and I've noticed very very few troll threads/responses touting the superiority of larger sensors.  What I DO see is constant threads and responses by M43 owners comparing their cameras with larger format cameras.

Go ahead and take a look at the full frame sony, canon, and nikon forums.  Guess what you won't see?  Snarky threads amd responses about M43.  They barely ever mention Panasonic or Olympus.

M43 owners need to grow up and get over their Napoleon complex.

ISO 1 Million's gear list:ISO 1 Million's gear list
Sony a7R II Sony a7R III Voigtlander 15mm F4.5 Super Wide Heliar Sony FE 55mm F1.8 Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow