We got the message 8 years ago. Moderators: intervene!

Started Jan 14, 2017 | Polls thread
OP Jorginho Forum Pro • Posts: 14,322
Re: But that is one of my gripes

Forgottenbutnotgone wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

Forgottenbutnotgone wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

To me, once people start to say things like "small sensor with bad IQ etc." that I think is antagonising or can be dealt with by my suggestion above.

Please don't overlook the fact that many if not most times, such a comment is made as a reply to an erroneous or antaganizing comment directed toward Full Frame cameras or users. Many times people invite the feedback they get and then complain when they get it.

Robert

And your point is....The forum are clear: antagonising. Not "antagonising m43 users". Simple.

The problem is that at some point, you, not the moderators, are responsible for what antagonizes you. Some people simply need to grow up and accept that fact. You are in control of your situation by simply directing your mouse cursor to the subjects that interest YOU. If you do that, and pass over the ones that don't, you'll be doing yourself and everyone else who may actually like the threads you don't, a big favor.

Provovations, trolling and antagonising in general is not accepted in fora and their reallife variations of bullying, stalking etc which also rarely involve physical contact but do involve psychology in which they try to ptovoke people are dealt with in companies and school too. And it is not the victim who gets the blame (at least I hope not) because he could just go work elsewhere, live elsewhere or go to school elsewhere.

They need to grow up and deal with the nehaviour and provocations of others time and time again you could argue rather than start to complain about harrassment. even if the rules at school or here on a forum are there to prevent this..Right..

If it is comparing whatever system with whatever system, go to the buying advice forum or what it is called. Done.

If you don't like the comparison, go to the thread that interests YOU and pass over the one that doesn't. Done. And done in a way that puts the burden on one person rather than hundreds.

I do like comparisons which is why am active on that part of the forum. it is made for it.

Want to compare other systems: go to the forum that was made for it. And again: if people antagonise there according to the moderators they can deltete parts pf the thread. And if someone does that tiem and time again, give them a temporal ban or something. Or not.

How about this one? Just cut the cable that brings the internet into your house. Done.

You think that brings me into contact with sensible people, with sensible arguments  in some way? I think not. I think I can disagree with you, I can say on this forum what I think about how it works and what I feel could or shoudl change. The extreme responses on sensorsize or the extreme actions you suggest to me are not my cup of tea.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow