We got the message 8 years ago. Moderators: intervene!

Started Jan 14, 2017 | Polls thread
OP Jorginho Forum Pro • Posts: 14,300
Re: But that is one of my gripes

Forgottenbutnotgone wrote:

Jorginho wrote:

To me, once people start to say things like "small sensor with bad IQ etc." that I think is antagonising or can be dealt with by my suggestion above.

Please don't overlook the fact that many if not most times, such a comment is made as a reply to an erroneous or antaganizing comment directed toward Full Frame cameras or users. Many times people invite the feedback they get and then complain when they get it.

Robert

And your point is....The forum are clear: antagonising. Not "antagonising m43 users". Simple.

If it is comparing whatever system with whatever system, go to the buying advice forum or what it is called. Done.

Want to compare other systems: go to the forum that was made for it. And again: if people antagonise there according to the moderators they can deltete parts pf the thread. And if someone does that tiem and time again, give them a temporal ban or something. Or not.

Jorginho's gear list:Jorginho's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4 Olympus E-M1 II Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
tko
NCV
NCV
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow