Cobblestone streets

Started Jan 14, 2017 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jm10 Senior Member • Posts: 2,475
Cobblestone streets

It appears that there are a few on this forum that like cobblestone streets. Please share your photographs to contribute to this series. Does not have to be work of art I will start with of couple of my 2014 shots and include contributions from fireplace33 and Newbie Phewbie...thanks.

jacob

Tallinn 2014

Stockholm 2014

Newbie Phewbie • Contributing Member • Posts: 695 Re: A few pictures from Tallinn, Estonia In reply to jm10 • 2 hours ago

I love them especially the way you've brought out the cobblestones. Did you use HDR? A tripod?

Your pictures motivated me to go back and redo one of mine (from summer 2016) to show off the cobblestones a bit. (and in doing so, I noticed that there is a skeleton in the window to the right)

Tallinn, Estonia

fireplace33 • Senior Member • Posts: 2,043 Re: A few pictures from Tallinn, Estonia In reply to Newbie Phewbie • 1 hour ago

Hi Jacob,
Tallinn is a great city, great images!
Here's 2 more of those famous cobblestones from low down

Cool lady in Tallinn

View: gallery page

Tallinn cobblestones

jm10's gear list:jm10's gear list
Ricoh GR II Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +1 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow