Help with software issue?

Started Jan 3, 2017 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GrammyJanet New Member • Posts: 2
Help with software issue?

The laptop I'd been using to DL photos from my Kodak Z812 IS met with a terrible accident and the software can't be accessed.  I tried installing it on my PC, but an old version was resident there.  I uninstalled the old version and installed from the disk that came with the camera. All seemed well until I tried to DL photos and got an error message stating that my camera software had been updated and the current photos can't be downloaded by the older software. Of course, it sent me to the Kodak site where I got the helpful information that the downloads were no longer available and that Kodak no longer supports my camera.

Any suggestions as to what I can do? The way I'm understanding it, even if I get a new laptop, I'm screwed because the only software I have for the camera is the original, which won't DL my current photos. I'm not exactly tech-savvy. Is there some other software program or device I can use to get these pics off my camera and be able to continue using it?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Kodak EasyShare Z812 IS
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow