Cameras with manual dials, which cameras?

Started Dec 31, 2016 | Questions thread
mandm Contributing Member • Posts: 951
Re: Cameras with manual dials, which cameras?

I got the Nikon Df 1 year after it came out and it's great, small, light weight and with chrome looking top & bottom plates it doesn't look like like a black blob. You can look at the top plate and know how the camera is set without turning it on, I very seldom have to go into the menus and that's great. No movie mode, but that's not a problem for me. The Df is full frame FX, but the size of mid range DX camera bodies.

It also has the same 16.2 MP Sensor as the Pro Nikon D4 camera.

It's also one of the few Nikon Camera Bodies 'Made in Japan', it also come in all black. The aperture is controlled by a dial on the front to the left of the lens when looking at the front of the camera.

-- hide signature --

mandmp; 100% of my income since 1972 has been due to a camera in my hand. My hobby turned into an enjoyable & profitable career. Retired in 2010 I now shoot for fun and for charities (for free).

mandm's gear list:mandm's gear list
Nikon Df Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm F1.4G Nikon AF-S Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24mm f/1.4G ED Nikon AF Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow