New Em5II thoughts and Eagles

Started Dec 20, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
amblepath Contributing Member • Posts: 543
New Em5II thoughts and Eagles

I've had the Em5II for a few weeks and I must say I feel generally very positive about it.  It was $899 Canadian  ($780 US) so it was very reasonably priced.   I have had the 14 -150 basically welded to it and it is a very easy piece of kit to take with you and cover most common focal lengths.

I have no problem with the grip and feel no need to add one. (My main grip is the lens anyway)  I wish I could have afforded the em1 II  for the better focussing (CA) but this will have to do for now.

I must say that I have been very happy with the video quality.  I took a video  of the eagle in the following pictures and my friends jaws literally fell open when they saw it.  I was worried it wouldn't be good enough so that has been a pleasant surprise.

The following are some shots from a very cooperative eagle just to show I've been having fun.

-- hide signature --

Thanks, Mike

Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow