EM1.2 Tips and Questions and hopefully Answers - Standing Thread

Started 11 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bob657 Senior Member • Posts: 3,062
EM1.2 Tips and Questions and hopefully Answers - Standing Thread

Since the Mark 2 has just landed and it's a complex beast, I thought I'd start a standing thread for us to post any Tips or Questions (and hopefully answers).  This can be a resource for us all!

Here are a few of mine:

Tips -

I found the EVF to be greenish and read on another thread to adjust the tint +3 - it appears to work for me.

I'm using both the Sandisk 32gb 300mbs card and a Lexar 150mbs card and both seem to work fine.  Hopefully Oly will fix the compatibility issues with an update soon.

Questions -

Does anyone know how to assign a button or lever to switch from SAF to CAF quickly?

I read in a thread that SAF and CAF remember the focus point configuration last used but I can't make that work - any help?

How do you have the spot metering follow the focus point?  It appears to me to just stay centered.

Has anyone tried using all points and having the af track as shown in various videos?  How did you set that up?

Thanks in advance,
Bob G

Visit my website at:
http://bobgreenberg9918.zenfolio.com

Bob657's gear list:Bob657's gear list
Olympus E-M1 Olympus E-M1 II Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 25mm F1.8 Olympus 14-150 F4-5.6 II +2 more
Olympus E-M1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow