Started Dec 7, 2016 | Questions thread
helmus
helmus Contributing Member • Posts: 660
Re: Zooming on screen on my X-T2

gillesC wrote:

giarc wrote:

sladjanSto wrote:

Hey guys!

When comparing zoom of raw and Jpeg pictures on my camera screen I can notice that the zoom of jpeg files is much bigger like 100% on Raw and 200% on jpeg.
So what am i missing here? Is it settings or what?
Would love to be able to zoom as much as posible on all my raw files to check for proper sharpness...

If you'e shooting just RAW, thats just the Fuji way. If you shoot RAW+JPG, you can zoom on the JPG itself. Not ideal, but the only solution I am aware of.

But if you save Raw to slot 1 and jpg to slot 2, by default the zooming will be on the Raw and not the jpg......

You can switch to the JPG card (slot 2) by pressing the playback button a little bit longer. So you can zoom in the real JPG and this can be magnified more. Default is the RAF card (slot 1) and the in RAF file embedded JPG is a lot smaller than the real JPG. This means less magnification. It is currently not possible to set the playback permanently to slot 2.

-- hide signature --

Helmut
(Sorry, English is not my native language)

helmus's gear list:helmus's gear list
Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-Pro2 Fujifilm X-T20 Carl Zeiss C Sonnar T* 1,5/50 ZM Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R +16 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow