The PureView Experience !

Started Nov 7, 2016 | User reviews thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
NishanthN35 New Member • Posts: 2
The PureView Experience !

Nokia 808 PureView !
I've been using it from a year as my primary mobile phone. Though its a 4 year old phone, the camera is still unbeatable !!!! Period.

Amazed at the image quality and life-like colors. Not to forget about the Loss-Less Zoom !

'The Best Camera Is The One That's With You' Truly applies in this case. Its handy and slightly heavy , But worth carrying it around !

Maybe they OS is outdated (Dead) , Maybe the number of apps are less / Nil ! But whatever applications are available serve their purpose and work as expected. Still exploring and finding a lot of cool applications to use.
Still Rocking and still going strong !

Also,
Using a DX Format , Nikon D5200 camera. At times when I'm using a Zoom lens on it and want to take landscape photos. Its very easy to whip out my Mini DSLR and capture the scene without bothering about anything

NishanthN35's gear list:NishanthN35's gear list
Nikon D5200 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 55-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR II 808
Nokia 808 Pureview
4 screen • 41 megapixels (rear)
NishanthN35's score
Average community score
808 Nikon D5200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow