“Fantasy Fest”, Key West! (Warning; nudity)

Started Nov 1, 2016 | Photos thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
l_objectif
l_objectif Forum Pro • Posts: 21,401
“Fantasy Fest”, Key West! (Warning; nudity)

I was amazed to notice a few ladies passing by naked in the lobby of my hotel, in Key West. Another hotel guest told me it was the week of “Fantasy Fest”; something I had never heard before!

During this week, people of all ages (no kids!) are doing things that in a “normal” time they would be put in jail for (in the US!)! They go nude in public, paint their bodies, disguise themselves, drink in the streets, and live their weird fantasies!... I must admit, it was interesting for me to discover this amusing event!

They mostly rest during the day to put their show during the whole night long. But at night, streets are very dark and for the first time, I had to use my camera flash! I don’t like using flash, but I had no other choice! I had to dump many photos that I did not like the effects caused by the flash; and, as I am using MF lenses (Angenieux 35-70 mm, and Nikkor 28 mm that I took for my trip to Florida), I also had to dump many other photos that were out of focus; or, blurry by handshake!

There are many other shots in my gallery of this amusing event: http://objectif.zenfolio.com/p565675227#h344ad98e

l_objectif's gear list:l_objectif's gear list
Leica D-LUX 3 Leica D-LUX 4 Leica D-LUX 5 Leica D-Lux (Typ 109) Nikon D300 +12 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow