X-T10, X-T1, or splurge on the X-T2?

Started Oct 30, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Txla Junior Member • Posts: 36
X-T10, X-T1, or splurge on the X-T2?

Been an avid fan of Fuji for years now, had their X20 and X-A2. I've also tried Sony's RX100 M3 and Canon's G5X. I'm no pro, nor is photography my line of work, but I've always liked tinkering with good cameras. I take photos for pure fun and photography has become just a passion hobby of mine.

Would it be worth splurging on the XT2 or just go for the XT10 and save the cash? Or should I consider the X-T1 due to the sudden price drop? My thoughts are: if I'm going to spend for a camera, I might as well get a good one if I plan to use it for the next few years. So unsure of which model to get.

X-T10 vs X-T1
What I like about the X-T10:
Has built in flash unlike the X-T1 & X-T2 (so I'd have to shell out for more a flash)
Smaller and lighter to carry around
Cheaper
Cons:
Not weather sealed (which is a huge factor as I shoot by the water)

Any help/comments/suggestions would be highly appreciated!

Txla's gear list:Txla's gear list
Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm XF 18mm F2 R Fujifilm XF 10-24mm F4 R OIS Fujifilm XF 56mm F1.2 R Fujifilm XF 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 R LM OIS WR +2 more
Canon PowerShot G5 X Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10 Fujifilm X-T2 Sony RX100 III
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow