On Tap...

Started Oct 20, 2016 | Discussions thread
Ian Stuart Forsyth
Ian Stuart Forsyth Veteran Member • Posts: 3,560
A meaningful discussion

Is something by the looks of it is out of the question with TAP, anyone that carries any weight with me and worth  while to follow are those that can carry a meaningful discussion on the subject.

For me TAP has shown that his priority to stay clear from these threads and has decided for it to be in his best interest to play from the shadows under aliases. If we are to take any of his videos seriously all he has to do is come in from the shadows and sit down and have a meaningful discussion and take part in the numerous test done here at DP evaluating the very misconceptions he puts forth.

There is no getting around why he has chosen not to use his name and evaluate the test in meaningful discussion due to the fear that he could be proven wrong with his name behind his discussion.

I am sure that anyone here would welcome the chance to be proven wrong as this is a way to learn and grow

To learn from ones error is to be only human.

-- hide signature --

The Camera is only a tool, photography is deciding how to use it.
The hardest part about capturing wildlife is not the photographing portion; it’s getting them to sign a model release

Ian Stuart Forsyth's gear list:Ian Stuart Forsyth's gear list
Nikon PC-E Nikkor 45mm f/2.8D ED Pentax *ist DS Pentax K10D Pentax K20D Pentax K-7 +25 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow