On Tap...

Started Oct 20, 2016 | Discussions thread
Brian From WI Contributing Member • Posts: 940
Re: On Tap...

I don't know of his multiple accounts, and he said he has had 3. I don't see a legit purpose for having more than 1,.... well, maybe 2 under certain circumstances. I never saw a user as him, knowingly anyways.

In the end, I think people take him too seriously. He's a character. He has a narrow minded view based on his opinion + ego. Not much arguing that. However, I don't doubt his experience with gear. I'm not a good photographer and still have opinions on gear. You don't need to be Joe McNally to have an opinion on what you like. I think the guy spends all day playing with lenses, that's like my dream job right there. I also think the guy has some smarts about how lenses working, despite his presentation.

He is one of many places I go for "entertainment" on youtube.  He is actually pretty funny if you don't take him too seriously.

Brian From WI's gear list:Brian From WI's gear list
Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-140mm F3.5-5.6G ED VR Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 10-24mm f/3-5-4.5G ED Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 17-55mm f/2.8G ED-IF +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow