Angry Photographer or not, the NIKKOR 105mm f/1.4E ED is A+ SOOC images again with Link to Raw!!

Started Oct 16, 2016 | Discussions thread
photoreddi Veteran Member • Posts: 7,973
Re: Then respond to this post...

Dave Sanders wrote:

L Copps wrote:

Dave Sanders wrote:

d750guy wrote:

Marianne Oelund wrote:

d750guy wrote:

I said the images looked flat, and agreed with the cardboard comment cutout. Is that not valid? not insightful? or not objective?

Agreeing with another person's opinion adds precisely what new information or insight?

If you want to talk about objective, you own lens, how objective is that. Idiot.

Sliding down the slippery slope now, I see.

Yup, I agreed with L Copps flat comment, so did another half dozen people. It adds another confirmation that this lens produces flat, cardboard images.

It does not. What it confirms is your lack of knowledge and/or understanding of the principles being discussed.

Anything else troll?

Calling Marianne a troll is, um, trolling. Run along and play, now.

Wow! I've seen people who contribute their honest assessment told they don't contribute, are not objective or insightful. I've seen them told they don't see what they said they saw, or they are not qualified to see what they saw. I see a flood of silly micro-contrast pop quizzes. In earlier posts I've seen people called morons for contributing their observations not in agreement with the group think. d750guy has a point about the trolling. His viewpoints definitely deserve your respect.

Respect is earned. I've been reading Marianne's insightful posts for years and years. She has been and will be a valued contributer for many more, I suspect. Accusing her of trolling when she is one of the few actually showing photos and attempting some form of analysis is, as I said, trolling. You can not like that, but it doesn't make it untrue.

If you want to be respected, you should respect others. From what I am seeing out of bandwidth, you are not serving your cause.

People are entitled to their own opinions, just not their own facts.

+1

A fitting post to help close out the thread.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD TOF guy
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow