Do you or would you use an X100/X100S/X100T as your only camera?

Started Aug 22, 2016 | Questions thread
bs1946
OP bs1946 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,971
Re: Do you or would you use an X100/X100S/X100T as your only camera?

ShutterNot wrote:

The best pictures I have were taken with the X100 as well as my NIKON Coolpix A. I still use those two cameras. My problem is I'm also a "gadget guy" and love gadgets too much to just settle on one camera. I can't make a case for NOT doing photography with just an X100.

I have the same problem. The good news is that the engineer in me has to research and evaluate everything to death before I make a final decision and that has slowed down my quest for new toys. But, in less than four years since I switched from film to digital, I have owned nine different cameras and 28 different lenses plus, protection filters for most of the lenses, batteries, chargers, other filters, cables, two new camera bags and a backpack, and a new tripod. I already have a short list of extras for the X100T but am trying to hold off until Fuji at least unveils the X100F so I know what can be reused and what cannot.

-- hide signature --

Bill S.
billschaffel.500px.com
flickr.com/photos/bs1946/
“Sharpness is a bourgeois concept” - Henri Cartier-Bresson

bs1946's gear list:bs1946's gear list
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Leica M9 Carl Zeiss Biogon T* 2,8/25 ZM Carl Zeiss C Biogon T* 2,8/35 ZM Carl Zeiss Planar T* 2/50 ZM +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow