From DMC L1 to ...?

Started Sep 20, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
shutterstutter New Member • Posts: 16
From DMC L1 to ...?

I am using the somewhat strange (?) combination of 2 DMC L1's with my 4/3's lenses since god knows when, but am now beginning to be charmed by an upgrade to the micro 4/3's system and have my eye on the G8.

It seems like a natural upgrade keeping the form factor of the L1 in mind, but I am kind of wondering/ worrying if I will regret going for a camera that isn't supposed to be working well (?) with the original 4/3's lenses af wise (I am talking: 12-60, 50-200, 50 macro, 25 Panaleica,  Sigma 105 macro...)

Can anybody tell me (from experience) if the G8 ruins the experience when used with 4/3's lenses and 4/3 - m4/3 af converter (Panasonic or Olympus)?

I am also seriously charmed by that new G80/85, but the same question goes for that combination I guess...? And before anybody starts asking: I am not interested (for god knows what reason) in the Olympus OM-D EM-1.......

Thanks very much for the feedback!

Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Panasonic Lumix DMC-L1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow