Which quality paper-cutter without the cost?

Started Mar 12, 2013 | Discussions thread
David Pavlich
David Pavlich Senior Member • Posts: 2,452
Re: Which quality paper-cutter without the cost?

jefftee wrote:

David Pavlich wrote:

I just got a Dahle and am kicking myself for not getting one right away. The thing is amazing!

David

-- hide signature --

When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane, you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash.'

What model did you get David and have you cut canvas or just photo and fine art papers?

552.  I've cut everything but canvas.  What I find so amazing, and yes, I know the guys that use them mention this, is how it will cut the tiniest sliver of paper so cleanly.  There's no way a cheap guillotine cutter could do this.  If you're printing anything bigger than 5X7, it's worth the money.

This one covers any size that I would print and actually, I bought it anticipating a move up to a Canon Pro 1000 (I have the Pro 100 at the moment).

David

-- hide signature --

When one engine fails on a twin-engine airplane, you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash.'

David Pavlich's gear list:David Pavlich's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Mark III Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Canon EF 16-35mm F4L IS USM Tamron SP 35mm F1.8 Di VC USD Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD xrdbear
MOD xrdbear
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow