Savings on Pentax lenses - UK

Started Aug 25, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
steephill Veteran Member • Posts: 9,861
Savings on Pentax lenses - UK

SRS have a good Bank Holiday offer at the moment - e.g. £550 off the Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA* 70-200mm F2.8 and £300 off the Pentax HD PENTAX-D FA 24-70mm F2.8 ED. Good savings on the original FA Limiteds too.

Having moved up to the K1 I was using my old film lenses and was missing a FF equivalent of my old DA16-45. The new 24-70 fits the bill nicely. I had been trying some of my old F series AF longer zooms and needed something better. The F70-210 was not behaving well on the K1, constantly hunting around the focus point despite working fine on the K7. However after a stumble and brief contact with a wall the F70-210 is now damaged, no zoom, so needed replacing. I was baulking at the prices for the new lenses but the latest offer from SRS is a huge and very welcome saving of £850 for me.

I expect that other UK retailers will also be making offers this weekend so well worth a look around. Usual disclaimer, I have no connection to SRS or any other retailer apart from being a satisfied customer.

-- hide signature --

Steve
www.pbase.com/steephill

Pentax K-1 Pentax K-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow