Duel Camera Carrying at Events

Started 10 months ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Mlhermer Regular Member • Posts: 129
Duel Camera Carrying at Events

I need help picking a system for carrying both of my cameras during gigs. I've recently acquired a second body, so I am relegating my D700 to backup. That said I need to jump between my 24-70 and 70-200 rather often during sports and events, so I was thinking about instead putting it on second lens duty with the 24-70. Previously I was using a couple of unused climber chalk bags to ferry around my second lens and anything else I needed on me while shooting. Not great but did the job.

I'm currently using peak design 's slide and anchor system and was looking at getting the capture pro or just another slide and have both on my shoulders. That said, I'm not too thrilled with how a D700w/grip would torque on a belt with the capture and not sure how well the two strap would work. The spider system looks great though I love the peak design strap and anchor system.

So my question is what has your experience been like with any of these setups? Do you have another setup that works well for you?

Mlhermer's gear list:Mlhermer's gear list
Nikon D700 Nikon D5 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Nikon 24-70mm F2.8E ED VR
Nikon D700
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow