GM5 Grip

Started Feb 8, 2016 | Discussions thread
Richard Franiec
Richard Franiec Senior Member • Posts: 2,540
Re: Franiec GM5 grip not longer available

Tom Caldwell wrote:

Richard Franiec wrote:

Hi Guys,

I’ve decided to take some time off from the craziness of the last several years and travel extensively in the upcoming months. For some time now I’m selling inventory of my accessories. Most of them are already gone, including GM1/GM5 grip.

I don’t know what is going to happen after my initial stab at the retirement but, for now, what is sold out is “no longer available”.

Thank you for your support and inspiration over the years. I will never forget that.

Cheers,

Richard

Thanks for making such a great product Richard. I cannot think of another alternative that would do the job so well let alone be stylish whilst doing it.

The corollary must be that my little collection of Franiec grips must have just gone up in value

Thanks Tom,

Keep in mind that the GM1 grip fits well several Pany compacts. If they won't change the front plate on upcoming camera models, you will be well coveredĀ 

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Franiec's gear list:Richard Franiec's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Canon PowerShot G7 X Canon EOS-1D Mark IV Canon EOS-1D X Canon EOS M +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow