Will Nikon or Canon offer full frame mirrorless cameras soon?

Started Aug 5, 2016 | Discussions thread
Jamesbond6668
Jamesbond6668 Regular Member • Posts: 126
Re: Will Nikon or Canon offer full frame mirrorless cameras soon?

I've used the Nikon D50/D300/D700/D4  with their 24-70 2.8 and 70-200 2.8 these are very heavy. I started using the Df as it was way lighter yet had excellent quality shots. But the Sony A7R2 is still smaller and lighter. Even using the big Sony 24-240 lens it's way ligher of a set up. The camera is a third smaller, the complete setup with the 24-240 lens weighs about as much as the 24-70 2.8 Nikkor lens alone. Add in all the extra features of the A7R2, and I'm on my way to all Sony after 10 years all Nikon.

Yes adding the G master lenses will probably add the weight factor back up, but now I'm hooked on seeing the shots in the EVF, seeing live my camera settings as I change them, and much more. I never thought I needed 42 megapixels over 16, but having the ability to crop in on shots and still have a decent image size is also a bonus. (Especially shooting macro)

-- hide signature --

www.afreemanphotography.com
www.slambangmedia.com
find me on FB: www.facebook.com/afreemanphotography

Jamesbond6668's gear list:Jamesbond6668's gear list
Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX50V Nikon Coolpix P900 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX90V Sony RX100 IV Nikon D4 +8 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
T3
T3
T3
T3
T3
(unknown member)
T3
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow