Switch from X-T1 / X-T10 to the X100t?

Started Jul 5, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mikee_j Regular Member • Posts: 297
Switch from X-T1 / X-T10 to the X100t?

Anyone done this?

I'm considering and thinking whether this is something that I would do. As always, great to here other people's stories and advice.

I currently have the X-t10 with 23mm f/1.4 and the 18-55mm kit lens. The 23mm focal length (35mm FF equivalent) has now quickly become my favorite. Its so versatile and perfect what what I shoot.  I never use the kit lens anymore, and have now been converted to the magic of just using primes.

So my thinking is that whether a switch to the X100t would be a wise move? OK, I would loose 1.4 v 2.0 but gain in smaller size and the lack of GAS for buying more lenses.

To add to this, I do have a canon 6D for more 'serious' photography and a Ricoh GR which i'm trying to sell. The fuji for me is all about family photos, travel and the general walk around.

Looking forward to hearing your views...

p.s. I take photos for fun, not £$£$...

-- hide signature --

www.mikaeljohanssonphoto.com

mikee_j's gear list:mikee_j's gear list
Canon EOS 6D Fujifilm X-T10 Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM Canon EF 40mm f/2.8 STM Fujifilm XF 18-55mm F2.8-4 R LM OIS +4 more
Fujifilm X100T Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-T10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow