No Longer My Go-To Macro

Started Oct 3, 2015 | User reviews thread
cits
cits Junior Member • Posts: 32
Re: No Longer My Go-To Macro

I think you low rating really is irrelevant. Because you have a huge, heavy lens than can 'do the same' and more as this macro/prime lens, the macro lens should get much lower star rating? The review did not state the qualities, pro or cons of the lens, just that you got a big, heavy lens that can do the same thing but often a tripod would be helpful when zooming in from afar. I have looked at the large lens you have and decided it was not for me. The reason I went to m4/3 was neck & back problems. Wanted a portable system... I can stick my PenF in my purse with a small lens, cannot do that with the 40-150.

Perhaps you might want to sell all your small lenses....I might be interested.

-- hide signature --

Happy Pets Go with the Flo
Walnut Creek, CA
Put some cool personas (thmes or skins) on your Firefox browser: http://www.getpersonas.com/en-US/gallery/Designer/cits4pets

cits's gear list:cits's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Olympus PEN-F Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Panasonic Lumix G Vario 100-300mm F4-5.6 OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow