*****Challenge #229 - Entropy*****

Started Jun 21, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Robert Sommers Contributing Member • Posts: 955
*****Challenge #229 - Entropy*****

Life is a continual process of both being born and eventually breaking down. The purpose of this challenge is to document the fade. Your submitted image can deal with the question literally, metaphorically, graphically, any way you want to approach it. I just want to see the wrinkles and rust begin to form and the paint start to peel, how you interpret the inevitable process of aging. It could be people, objects, ideas, nature, up to you...

Photos should be no more than one year old. They can be taken with any Nikon camera. Please rename the subject line with the title of your entry.

REMEMBER TO REPLY TO THE FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD

There are no restrictions on post processing.

The host chooses the winning image however your votes will weigh heavily on my decision.

The winner chooses the next topic and runs the next challenge.

Feel free to comment (In a positive way... be polite) on the images.

Grain, oof and black and whites score big with me but I will steadfastly remain open to everything.

Challenge ends 11:59 p.m., July 10, 2016 PST, the day I return from shooting in Utah.

I will stick an image in but it won't be in competition.

Enjoy!

Thanks for picking me in the last go round. I had no clue and appreciate the plaudits.

-- hide signature --

Robert Sommers

Old woman of Cordoba

Robert Sommers's gear list:Robert Sommers's gear list
Sigma DP2 Merrill Nikon D810 Nikon D7200 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow