Switch to the Olympus system

Started Jun 17, 2016 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
IWENTWANDERING New Member • Posts: 4
Switch to the Olympus system

Hi All,
Have a quick question.
Currently I do a bit of travel work , landscape work, and also am looking at getting back into fashion work. Wedding wise not so much so not really a concern.
Currently I own a D810 but I use an Olympus OMD EM10 for street and walkaround camera, its impressed me enough that I am looking at selling the D810 and purchasing a few Olympus lenses. What I am curious about is as follows.
Who uses an Olympus for travel and what kind of landscape photos can you or have you produced? 
Any opinion on the following lenses.
12-40 2.8 pro

7-14 2.8 pro

(Currently I use the Pano 20mm 1.7)

Is the resolution a bit different or noticeable for those who have made the switch?

Also anyone use this for fashion or people photos?
My other option is selling my 17-35 2.8 and buying a Sigma 20mm 1.4 to get the most out of the sensor.

Also is there any real difference between the other Olympus bodies? Know the sensor is identical across the board - besides weather sealing any other advantages?
Any advice appreciated

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon D810
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow