How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

Started May 26, 2016 | Questions thread
RLF3 Forum Member • Posts: 80
Re: How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

gstadter wrote:

The closest work-around I've come to is to set Fn1 button to scroll through Photo Shooting Menu banks, add "Custom Settings bank" to the top of "MY MENU", then set the Fn2 button to "Access top item in MY MENU". thanks

I've noticed on my camera that pressing the "i" button on the back of the camera alternates between current camera settings (appears to be identical to the "info" button screen) and a list of camera settings.  The first two items on the list are the photo shooting menu bank and the custom settings bank, and the banks are changeable from there.  I thinks its the default for that screen, because I don't remember setting it and I'm not sure it's programmable.

I was going to use Fn1 for the Photo Shooting Menu banks and Fn2 for My Menu and the Custom Settings bank just as you suggest, but decided to access them both through the "i" button instead.  That way I can save Fn1 and Fn2 for other things.

RLF3's gear list:RLF3's gear list
Nikon D300S Nikon D500 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm F1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II +3 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow