How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

Started May 26, 2016 | Questions thread
shooter45 Regular Member • Posts: 311
Re: How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

Chuvarsky wrote:

Thank you for your reply and your detailed procedure in your recent post, "How to change Menu banks in D500 procedures."

I am having problems with my camera as follows: I put settings in for the A Bank, go select B Bank, put in settings for that Bank. When I go back and select A, the B settings are there and vice-versa?????

BTW, I am having problems with the file numbering starting over at "1" and the Image Quality and ISO going to default after changing batteries.

Yes. Once you finish "recording" all the changes for bank A ( for example ), they will not be deleted. You can switch to other bank back and forth and they will remain as you entered them.

I do not know if the bank information will reset to default after you change your battery. This is new to me but thank you for letting me know. I will look into this and I will update my post after I finish testing that. Very interesting though and I would not be surprise if that happen since Nikon has not been very thoughtful about banks at all in the past.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow