How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

Started May 26, 2016 | Questions thread
shooter45 Regular Member • Posts: 311
Re: How do you set Custom Banks on D500?

Chuvarsky wrote:

Thank you for your reply and your detailed procedure in your recent post, "How to change Menu banks in D500 procedures."

I am having problems with my camera as follows: I put settings in for the A Bank, go select B Bank, put in settings for that Bank. When I go back and select A, the B settings are there and vice-versa?????

BTW, I am having problems with the file numbering starting over at "1" and the Image Quality and ISO going to default after changing batteries.

-- hide signature --

Dick

Yes. Once you finish "recording" all the changes for bank A ( for example ), they will not be deleted. You can switch to other bank back and forth and they will remain as you entered them.

I do not know if the bank information will reset to default after you change your battery. This is new to me but thank you for letting me know. I will look into this and I will update my post after I finish testing that. Very interesting though and I would not be surprise if that happen since Nikon has not been very thoughtful about banks at all in the past.

Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow