clickbait headlines

Started May 27, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Professor999 Junior Member • Posts: 45
clickbait headlines

Generally I don't click on headline grabbing articles as invariably the article doesn't live up to the headline.

This means there are less articles that I click on in general & this pertains to the articles recently published on this site-which is a shame as the article itself may be very informative.

I've also noticed recently that certain dpr staff have resorted to lowering themselves to the level of some posters-using arrogant, insulting & disparaging remarks in response to certain posts.

The staff are employed by a company &, by using such language, could give the site a bad reputation & also encourage others to use such language who otherwise wouldn't.

I urge certain staff to rise above those who resort to arrogant & insulting language & set an example- you are running a professional site & not a personal blog.

Professor999's gear list:Professor999's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 17mm 1:2.8 Pancake Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-150mm 1:4-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 45mm F1.8 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +3 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow