For Sale: 2x Film-Era Minolta MD mount telephoto lenses to adapt to mirrorless - cheap

Started Mar 27, 2016 | For sale thread
All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
escapewheel Regular Member • Posts: 163
For Sale: 2x Film-Era Minolta MD mount telephoto lenses to adapt to mirrorless - cheap

I'd rather someone on dpreview get these than go through ebay. I think I paid about $40 each for them some time ago, but I just don't use them. I had been using them adapted to my A7II. They are:

1) Vivitar Series 1 VMC 70-210mm f3.5 Macro... super clean lens, minimal internal dust (won't affect image quality), aperture oil free and snappy. One ding on the rear of the focus ring, but it doesn't affect function. This thing is big, pretty heavy, and not the easiest to operate because it's a push-pull zoom. BUT, it is capable of excellent image quality - nice color, impressive sharpness (especially from f5.6 on), decent bokeh. Look up reviews for this particular version (f3.5 constant aperture)... you'll find a lot of people who swear by it.

2) Minolta MC 200m f4.5 Celtic... excellent cosmetic condition, virtually no internal dust. Aperture snappy. Quite compact for a 200mm prime, build quality is solid and tight. I got good results with this one, though I may have only used it twice.

I'm asking $35 for both, shipping within the Lower 48 included. Shipping will likely cost close to half of that just because of the weight. Pictures available if necessary; lots of positive feedback under ebay user name "thedorque", though I've done quite a few deals here on dpreview as well.

Thanks!

FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread open
View using Google Maps: South Florida, FL, United States

All forumsForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow