Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Started Oct 8, 2015 | User reviews thread
hmtrip83 New Member • Posts: 7
Re: Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Arghhhhh. I love my Sony Cybershot HX400. I've had it for 16 months now. This morning I turned it on and went to take a picture and there is some hitch when it tries to focus. Like a motor or something inside catching. Then it focuses and takes the shot fine, but each time I depress the button to snap the picture it does this. Very unhappy as I am sure that this can't be good. Then this evening I got the dreaded E62:10 error flashing in my screen. I turned it off, took out the battery, then turned it back on and it was fine, but still that weird hitch when I go to take a picture. What is odd is that sometimes it doesn't do that. I will try to take out the card and battery and knock it a little, but don't have much home for that. What causes this stuff? I have babied this camera since I got it in Nov. of 2014?!! I love taking pictures and will take maybe a hundred some days and maybe only 20 on other days, but I do use it just about every day as I get pictures published on the news and have a FB group that I post pictures in. VERY NOT HAPPY!!!

hmtrip83's gear list:hmtrip83's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P900
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow