X-T1 still relevant?

Started Mar 25, 2016 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Michael Berg
Michael Berg Contributing Member • Posts: 865
X-T1 still relevant?

Hello all,

When the X-T1 came out I found the OVF and the manual controls to be very compelling as a replacement for my previous DSLR, which was unfortunately stolen a few years ago.

For various reasons my camera hobby has been dialed down to a minimum and so I haven't been keeping up with new cameras from the various manufacturers.

I have noticed the Sony A7R-II which is getting a ton of positive reviews. I used to own a Sony camera and a lot of accessories, but right now that camera is just too expensive for me.

So I'm back to the X-T1. For someone who enjoys experimenting with different settings, who enjoys post processing raw files, likes manual focus and manual controls, ideally also to be able to use all sorts of lenses, is the X-T1 still the best choice? If there had to be a second choice, which one might that be? I'm not loyal to any specific brand so whatever opinion you have is welcome

-- hide signature --
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Fujifilm X-T1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow