Re: Conjecture on Nikon DL and One

The Smoking Camera wrote:

Tord S Eriksson wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

Raist3d wrote:

[]

One other possibility that comes to mind is Nikon sells an updated "V" camera with the primary purpose of attaching to Nikon's super telephoto lenses via a "Ft-1" like adapter. This conjecture stuff is now making my head spin. I'll just wait and see what happens.

You know, that's a possibility that didn't occur to me at all and I find it interesting for those who own Nikon DSLR's but want to multiply the reach of their already existing lenses. That's interesting. They could even sell it as specially dedicated just for that. I wonder how well that would sell. They could also then tailor its design better to avoid issues in using those bigger lenses.

I think there would be a huge market for a V-something with an integrated F Mount!

A V with an integrated F Mount and access to all focus points would be quite useful.

Exactly! I'd order one ASAP it would appear on the market! Or possibly two! Just ordered two J5s, as an interim measure!

-- hide signature --

Tord_2 (at) photographer (dot) net
Mostly Nikon V1, V2, & D600, user

Tord S Eriksson's gear list:Tord S Eriksson's gear list
Olympus C-8080 Wide Zoom Ricoh GR Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D600 Nikon 1 V2 +25 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow