Oops I did it again! - Wedding

Started Feb 15, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
amblepath Contributing Member • Posts: 543
Oops I did it again! - Wedding

My brother in law was getting remarried and he asked me if I could take some pictures.  Started  out as... "all I want is a few good photos"  to eventually  "Ami would like......."  (translation full on wedding)

This makes over 10 weddings that I've done for friends over the years.  I now have a little song that I sing them that works very well.  "I'll take your pictures and I'll do it for free but I'll tell you up front that there's no guarantee".

I was nervous about this one as most of my gear is getting older and I only have the one flash.  If it dies then I'm hooped.  I used e620 with 14-54 and ep3 with 14 - 42 and the cheap 40 - 150.  Things went really quite well.  Not perfect but when does it ever do that.  The main thing is that they are thrilled.

I used the touch screen on the ep3 as the shutter button for a lot of the candid shots.  I liked it.  I just touched there face and the camera focused quickly and fired.

I was amazed how hot the batteries in the fl50 were when I changed them.  Slightly scary how hot actually. Didn't seem to harm it though and it worked flawlessly.

Here's some of the shots.

This one is with my old 50mm 1.8 OM  manual focus

I've still got some work to do on some of these but for a little camera like the ep3 it did pretty good.

-- hide signature --

Thanks, Mike

Leica SL 50mm F1.4 Olympus E-620 (EVOLT E-620) Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow