Finally the A6300 is a true successor to the NEX- 7

Started Feb 6, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Vaughn T.Winfree
Vaughn T.Winfree Veteran Member • Posts: 4,037
Finally the A6300 is a true successor to the NEX- 7

Looking at all of the specs now on the A6300. This is more of a true successor to my NEX-7 than the A6000.... IMHO this is what the A6000 should have been to begin with. External microphone jack. Improved EVF and the Electronic Horizon Level is back which is a must for me. Magnesium alloy body with some weather sealing. 4K video and a much improved 24MP sensor with insanely fast auto-focus and auto-tracking. . I know some people want touch screen but that's not a big deal for me. So for $1K US price tag this camera will by far have the most bang for the buck compared to any other camera on the market hands down. It's about a year or two too late for Sony but better late than never. Sony just now raised the bar for the APS-C sensor camera.

-- hide signature --

Vaughn T. Winfree
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined.
'See what the camera see's, letting the lens interpret what can be. Capture a moment in time telling a story.'--Vaughn T. Winfree

Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list:Vaughn T.Winfree's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-7 Canon PowerShot G11 Canon PowerShot S100 Sony E 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Sony E 50mm F1.8 OSS +1 more
Sony a6000 Sony a6300 Sony Alpha NEX-7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow