Windows 10 photo viewer Colour

Started Jan 13, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
primeshooter
primeshooter Veteran Member • Posts: 5,058
Windows 10 photo viewer Colour

Having a strange issue at the moment in win 10. Looking at an image in lightroom and comparing the exported version reveals a huge yellow shift in the windows photo viewer program compared to LR. The screen is calibrated with Spyder 5 (irrelevant though as even if it wasn't LR should show the same as the photo viewer). I have went into colour management in windows as thumbnails are too more yellow than they should be, even selected the calibrated profile to be the default, but still LR shows the colour as it should and windows shows it miles too warm. Even putting them on facebook displays the same image colour as in LR, why won't windows!

In colour management I have windows colour set to the profile that was calibrated too.

It seems that going back to the windows 7 photo viewer *better anyway, solves it. But the thumnails are still all too warm, and when I am in photo viewer and press full screen its yellow again, vs a non full screen view, driving me nuts can someone advise?

Please help!

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow