RX100 with the Toshiba Flashair SD Card

Started Jan 11, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
greencode Junior Member • Posts: 31
RX100 with the Toshiba Flashair SD Card

I've just received my RX100 so can't wait to start playing and shooting with it. Very excited

I currently have a Toshiba Flashair 16GB WiFi SD Card which apparently has a read/write speed of 10mbps. The reason I like this card is the ability to shoot something on the camera and then connect it to my iPhone to then email and share.

When I've purchased SD cards in the past I've only really concentrated on them being Class 10 and nothing else. Whereas now I've got the RX100 I'm planning on really using it i.e. not just leaving it Auto and taking one jpeg at a time but probably shoot in RAW and JPEG as well as continuous shooting, to get the best shot, as well as a bit of video here and there.

So, as much as I love the ability to transfer my pics from the SD card to the phone I'm now wondering if I'll need a quicker card?

Any help or ideas would be very much appreciated.

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow