and so it is.. 7DMkII battery life

Started Jan 9, 2016 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Stakeouttoo
Stakeouttoo Contributing Member • Posts: 964
and so it is.. 7DMkII battery life

looks like Nikon stepped up with the D500's battery life  1240 snaps..  as compared to the supposedly 670 on the 7DMkII that Canon was originally posting in the Specs..in fact Canon doesn't even list it anymore--as in 'BLANK'...

Canon site Specs--Battery Life 7D MkII

in the real world I got no more than 300 on my 7dMkII back last July with the GPS OFF..one of the reasons I sent it back to Amazon within 30 days for a refund.. horrendous.. the other was for the poor AF with my 17-55 that eventually-- months later--Canon updated its firmware to correct--maybe  ..the way I see it a lot of folks on here can 'spin' those numbers the way they want to--bursts etc  but I know what I got using it for 3 weeks under normal conditions ..

-- hide signature --

Ray
my Canon 60d sure beats using that ol' Petri 7s

Stakeouttoo's gear list:Stakeouttoo's gear list
Canon EOS 80D Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Canon EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM Canon EF-S 17-55mm f/2.8 IS USM Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6L IS USM +6 more
Canon EOS 60D Canon EOS 7D Nikon D500
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Yxa
Yxa
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow