What if Ricoh bought all Samsung's mirrorless technology?

Started Sep 19, 2015 | Discussions thread
Alex Sarbu Veteran Member • Posts: 9,079
Re: What if Ricoh bought all Samsung's mirrorless technology?

anthony mazzeri wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

anthony mazzeri wrote:

Alex Sarbu wrote:

FTR, ~ there are rumors about Samsung exiting the camera business.

By the way, an observant person may have actually noticed this is the actual topic and title of my thread before they bring this to my attention 'for the record'.

This, along with your raisng the Theta and ruggeds as a justification to me after I already pointed them out, as well as claiming I want Ricoh to fail when I said no such thing (and then insisting again that I did), tells me you aren't actually even reading what I'm writing.

I must be a horrible person to do such things... or perhaps you're lacking arguments, and thus you're nitpicking at my posts?

I mentioned Samsung to reinforce a point. I'm allowed to do that.

By the way, I'm adding another point: Ricoh buying "all Samsung's mirrorless technology" would not get you a Ricoh mirrorless system. It would get you a Samsung mirrorless system renamed Ricoh.

I mentioned Theta despite your dismissal to reinforce a point. I mentioned the Ricoh rugged cameras (the G800 series, as the WG series were renamed "Pentax" compacts) to reinforce a point. I'm allowed to do that.

Alex

Alex

Okay, so now it's been revealed Nikon beat Ricoh to the punch and bought all Samsung NX tech for their own pro-level mirrorless system.

Isn't that just a rumor?

Alex

Alex Sarbu's gear list:Alex Sarbu's gear list
Pentax K-5 IIs Pentax K-1 Pentax smc DA 21mm F3.2 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 70mm F2.4 AL Limited Pentax smc DA 35mm F2.8 Macro Limited +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow