Lightroom and film simulation, dynamic range metadata

Started Nov 17, 2015 | Discussions thread
Vic Chapman Forum Pro • Posts: 10,694
Re: Lightroom and film simulation, dynamic range metadata

afterburn wrote:

Vic Chapman wrote:

Berg123 wrote:

Just bought a X-T1 and starting with it. May be this topic has been covered already but haven't get any luck to find an answer.

I would like to see exif metadata like film simulation mode and dynamic range settings from within Lightroom 5. Is there a way to get it or a plugin?

I did check several image editors but only MyFinePix Studio seems to read these metadata - which is not quite usefull.

Thanks in advance.

I assume you're using jpgs since LR5 can't process XT1 RAW files.

Assuming LR5 has similar options as LR6, go to view>view options>loupe view where you can choose which info to show as an overlay in either library or develop mode.

Pardon? LR5 does most definitely support XT1 raw files.

You are correct - I started with LR 5.7 when I got the XT1 (CS5 didn't support) but very quickly got the update to LR 6 so it seems I've used it from the start.

It is the XT10 that is not supported by LR 5.

-- hide signature --

The sky is full of holes that let the rain get in, the holes are very small - that's why the rain is thin.
Spike Milligan

Vic Chapman's gear list:Vic Chapman's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-E1 Fujifilm X-T2 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +11 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow