X-pro2 - really worth the wait ??

Started Nov 15, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Christof21 Veteran Member • Posts: 5,020
X-pro2 - really worth the wait ??

Hi,

I'm afraid I will be disappointed by X-Pro2 considering that:

- there is no rumor of an IBIS system... Many lenses would have benefit from it (16-55 zoom, many primes). This is a mystery for me to note that so few users ask for it, it has to do with IQ. IBIS is now the major improvement that Fuji can add to their cameras.

- it will have at most the Sony a6000 sensor. I am also surprised that so many users think it could have the latest Sony sensor. Even fujirumors mentioned this. In their dreams maybe !  Sony is not going to make such a gift fto Fuji, even for chrismas . Sony has the control on the sensor market (see how long rx100 had no competitors, same for Sony a7...)

I really hope Fuji is.not going to invent another x-trans format...To make the illusion that they create something really new.

What I hope: Ibis, some improvements in the functionalities that are still lacking for so long time  ! (good auto-iso, more exposure bracketing). Even if it has "only" the Sony a6000 sensor, I will buy it in this case.

One Fuji executive once said: Fuji X-Pro2 will be worth the wait. I admit I have big doubts but Fuji , it is not forbidden to surprise me and to proove I am wrong....

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow