Chromatic Aberration

Started Nov 15, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
mfouks Regular Member • Posts: 408
Chromatic Aberration

I currently use Nikon (D810) and I am planning on getting the A7RII to add for my travel photography.  I was thinking of getting the 17-35, the 55 and the 70-200, although the Batis 25 is tempting.  I would keep the Nikon for nature photography.

I was on the Apple forum and someone pointed out that he has gets a lot of chromatic aberration with the Sony A7RII and the zeiss lenses. Has anyone else found this to be true?  He loves the camera for landscape and architecture but prefers the Nikon 810 for people, lifestyle (he doesn't really like the color profile of the Sony) and scenes with a lot of contrast.  In short he would choose the Sony for anything that doesn't have much bokeh, contrast or people.  Of course some of this is subjective but I hadn't heard anything about this camera having a lot of Chromatic Aberration.

Thanks,

Marsha

-- hide signature --

Have you seen my latest travel blog?
http://marshafouks.com/blog

mfouks's gear list:mfouks's gear list
Sony Alpha a7R II Sony Alpha a7R III
Sony Alpha a7R
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow