Panny 100-400mm news - From the horses mouth

Started Nov 13, 2015 | Discussions thread
yvest75 Forum Member • Posts: 79
Re: He says 22000-23000 Kronor. This means....

Jorginho wrote:

Thanks a lot for the link, will look into that, but my understanding is that these sellers are quite "grey market" , and sometimes send from HK and you have to pay quite a bit of import tax (but didn't look in details)

Ah..grey is very likely of course. But I always look into where they are based and it is not Hong KOng in several cases (I think none). So it is mainly a grey market thing or may be a boxed version (GM5 and 15 mm f1.7) which got seperated. I am happy with the greymarket when the difference is over 140 euro (500 vs 360). Is yours, at 406 euro, official and not greymarket? because t that price I would have had zero doubts as to what to chose.

Mine is indeed greyish as well I think. But came in the box with everything, warranty paper in Chinese, but didn't pay any extra on reception, so I'm ok with it

But for price comparison between countries, I would use more prices on Amz or other major retailers.

yvest75's gear list:yvest75's gear list
Sony RX100 III Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GM5 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow