What if Ricoh bought all Samsung's mirrorless technology?

Started Sep 19, 2015 | Discussions thread
ronniemac Regular Member • Posts: 318
Re: What if Ricoh bought all Samsung's mirrorless technology?

Not sure your position stacks up Tom, you seem to be inverting so much of what is self evident, wanting Pentax to be everything it is not.  This raises a question in my mind, which is why would Ricoh buy Pentax if it was to change Pentax into something else?  I mean, what would be the point?

I am sure Ricoh will develop the Pentax range through a steady pace of evolution, adding to both the Pentax brand and their own native brand.  The 645Z, K-3 & K-3 II, K-S2, Q-S1and some nice additions to the lens range are evidence of this.  I am confident that the Pentax FF will continue that progress.  I also expect that Ricoh will develop mirrorless with the GR series (maybe with EVF).

I for one, really like how Ricoh have handled their takeover and development of Pentax.  We who like Pentax for what it was and continues to be are thankful for that.;-)

ronniemac's gear list:ronniemac's gear list
Ricoh GXR P10 28-300mm F3.5-5.6 VC Ricoh GR Digital IV Ricoh GR Pentax K-01 Pentax K-5 IIs +29 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow