Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Started Oct 8, 2015 | User reviews thread
plutopup
OP plutopup Junior Member • Posts: 41
Re: Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Got my hands on a Nikon Coolpix P610 to play around with over the weekend and must say was pleasantly surprised. Given the treatment by Sony over the problem with my Sony HX400v I have sworn off Sony cybershot cameras and I am looking at alternatives and I was pretty happy with the results the P610 gave me given I really don't understand the camera.

Even more pleasing was being told the P610 comes with a TWO YEAR WARRANTY which begs the question" WHY DON'T SONY GIVE A TWO YEAR WARRANTY FOR THEIR CAMERAS? That wold have solved my problem!

Anyway, here are some photos I took the other day, as I say, knowing very little about the camera, and shooting virtually 'straight out of the box' - this camera could be a keeper.

I particularly like to take photos of the different wildlife that visits us where we live using shadows as a way to highlight the animal and, as I say, I was pretty happy my the results above taken with the Coolpix P610.

For the purpose of comparison here are some photos I took earlier this year with the Sony HX400v.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow