Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Started Oct 8, 2015 | User reviews thread
plutopup
OP plutopup Junior Member • Posts: 41
Re: Error message E:62:10 in 15 month old HX400v

Oops! Comment was meant for Steve in response to his comment.

And that is the point Bill, if anyone was to do a Google search for the E:62:10 error message they will find pages of results for both Sony cybershot cameras and video cameras going back to 2007 so I find it hard to believe this is a 'one-off' issue but rather an inherent problem which may in fact only show up from time to time but a problem that has consistently showed up in a variety of Sony cameras over the years both when the camera has been under warranty or after the warranty has ended - as in my case, three months afterwards.

My point in rating and raising my issue was to make other people aware of a potential problem they may have once they purchase this, or possibly another cybershot model, based on the problems recorded and reported to date on the internet.

And furthermore, to point out to potential buyers the problems they may have in dealing with Sony's support network which is located in a different country to where I live.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow