Can A7 do this? Part 2 Perhaps

Started Sep 18, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
HappyVan Senior Member • Posts: 2,397
Can A7 do this? Part 2 Perhaps

Sorry about the troll attacks in the original thread. It is inevitable when cameras are compared and fan boys can't accept the evidence.

http://www.dpreview.com/forums/post/56469658

My apologies to the regular members.

Just to recap, I have raise the question whether Sony AF has reached the stage where it can match Canikon fast AF acquisition and tracking. The answer appears to be NO since none has provided evidence.

Some have accused me of moving the goal post. Any experienced shooter would have asked, "Looks like a typical tracking. What's special about it?"

Unfortunately, the fanboys rushed in and made a mess of it. Regrettably, there have been a number of distractions. None are relevant to the Canikon shooters who depend on speed and accuracy.

This issue is important to those of us still waiting for the D300 replacement. From Thom's account, looks like the D7200 has now reached the threshold. It may be that our wait is over.

Perhaps, Sony AF might reach the threshold next year. But, I live in the here and now.

So, carry on. Neil wants to show our PM correspondent. Other people have BIF to show. Enjoy.

Nikon D300 Nikon D7200 Sony Alpha a7
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow