First time out with my A7RM2 (Sunset on Fire Island)
I was a long time NIKON user, then try A6000 and now...
1. After A6000 I was VERY surprised that all PROFILES are MUCH LESS saturated, ans that is a good think. I know RAW is the way to do it. I found that A6000 could produce a very nice JPEG out of the camera, so I expected from this. For portrait I manage to get a nice JPEG but not for the land (so far).
2. I was happy to see a very nice LEVEL that I was dreaming about before. Another big +
3. Still impressed of the size/weight. I managed to care it 7hr in my hands like a small toy. Go and try it with big one DSLR.
All other pluses people already mention here.
As for the minuses (so far):
1. A7RM2 in most cases was trying to overexposed (+0.3 - +0.7).
2. In the low light situation (after sunset) it didn't want to focus on subjects where my friends D800 focused from the first try. Even after it did focus half time it was ok for 1 sec and then it loosing it again. After it found the focus (somehow) the shots show it's not that accurate. So far I will assume that the problem is ME. Plus the screen (LV) is so ugly when it focusing in the low light. Looks like the shot from the 1999 @ ISO 32000
3. Out of the 100 shots I manage to get 4-5 with the severe front focus (with 24-70). I believe this is happening (can happened) in some particular situation (flat low contrast surface for focus and about 250-350m distance) but not as a standard.
In any case I AM VERY HAPPY with this camera and believe that all my problem is "USER PROBLEM".
Need some time to learn it.
First time ever got an error in PhotoShop (I have PS CS6) when was working with files:
It failed to save the file > 4GB. If you got this error too, google it , there some work around.
SONY A7RM2, 24-70/f4, 70-200/f4
SONY A6000, 16-70/f4, 50/1.8
|Post (hide subjects)||Posted by||When|
|Aug 31, 2015||3|
|Aug 31, 2015|
|Aug 31, 2015|
|Normally Amsterdam by Rudolph Arnstein|
from Your City - Biking
|laboratory glass by bombelpl|
|57 BelAir Chevorlet by TexasGal|
from Car Shows 2018