A7RII +Metabones EF-E IV (T) + Canon 17-40 f4 = not working?!

Started Aug 24, 2015 | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
the905sDW
the905sDW New Member • Posts: 16
A7RII +Metabones EF-E IV (T) + Canon 17-40 f4 = not working?!

Hey all,

I have just purchased the Metabones EF-E (Mark IV) adapter (lates revision: MB_EF-E-BT4) and it has the latest firmware (0.41)
I have the new Sony A7RII camera. 
I am using the Canon EF 17-40 f4 USM lens.
According to many blogs, and users here, this lens has autofocus working for them with that camera and previous A7 cameras, and with this adapter.
I have attached the lens and adapter correctly - tried to re-attache numerous times, no matter wat camera mode I set the camera in, autofocus will not work. The camera says the lens might not be attached correctly or is not supported.
There is no instructions that come with the Metabones adapter, so I am assuming everything I am doing is correct.
If anyone can give me a checklist or tips on what I should look out for or do to get this working right, it would be greatly appreciated!
Dustin.

the905sDW's gear list:the905sDW's gear list
Nikon D90 Sony a7R II Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Tokina AT-X Pro 11-16mm f/2.8 DX +5 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM Sony a7R II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow