What are your recomendations for a Nikkor close up lens with wider field of view for a NIKON D750

Started Jul 22, 2015 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
drtuttle New Member • Posts: 13
What are your recomendations for a Nikkor close up lens with wider field of view for a NIKON D750

Good day everyone!

I currently own a Nikon D750 with a lens NIkkor AF-S 24-70mm f/2.8G, and I'm looking for any recommendation on a lens that allows me a wider field of view for let's say city photography, light trails, fireworks, and not too heavy.

I could not get the desired result with the lens I own in this E.G. photo. as I was looking to get a wider field of view while just across the street from the main subject.

I have been reading and comparing extensively on the web about some lenses review and I have narrowed it down to these two: NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8 or the f/1.4 But I'm not quite sure about the results as I could not find any photo example with the results I'm looking for, and I was expecting to hear any recommendation from the experts here.

Thank you in advance for your responses and recommendations.

Cheers.

drtuttle's gear list:drtuttle's gear list
Nikon D750 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow